This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Maintenance Mechanical Technician Job Duties:
• Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on CNC machines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments
• Remove defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts
• Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments.
• Provide mechanical maintenance information by providing feedback to work orders, answering questions and requests.
• Prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Demonstrate strong understanding of the maintenance and repair of complex hydraulic systems
• Demonstrate strong understanding of electronic devices including microprocessors, variable frequency drives, etc.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex electrical and mechanical systems
• Provide professional top tier maintenance service to all internal customers
• Demonstrate strong commitment to the PM process
• Demonstrate commitment to all plant safety practices and procedures
• Effectively communicate with other associates in a team-based environment
What You Need To Succeed:
• Previous experience in manufacturing is required
• Five (5) years Industrial Maintenance experience preferred
• Ability to read electrical prints and troubleshoot
• Experience with industrial equipment, paint, and machine shop equipment is desired
• Must have experience working with 120 and 480 voltage
• Specific knowledge and experience with, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical distribution, piping and welding is required
• Experience in electrical and mechanical maintenance, equipment installation, and repair and troubleshooting of large automated systems
Our latest jobs
Florence South Carolina
Charleston South Carolina
Goose Creek South Carolina
Greenville South Carolina
$40518 - $40518.40
$20+ PH DOE
Lake Forest , CA
11 August 2020
30 July 2020