This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Generates sales to customers for parts, assemblies, truck rebuilds, used parts, and vision plus.
• Acts as a liaison between client and the customer. Helps resolve any problems the customer feels he/she has with receiving parts, quality of work performed by serviceperson, quality of rebuilt components, invoicing, and any other problems necessary to maintain rapport with the customer.
• Quotes service in the field and works with all customer relations.
• As directed by stocking list from the Manager of Inventory Control, keeps the rolling warehouse stocked with parts and rotating parts with turning inventory.
• Incumbent managers and reports to customer details of their comprehensive preventative maintenance plan.
• Incumbent is to provide a detailed call report to the Sudden Service Manager weekly to discuss customer concerns and demands in the field.
• Communicates twice daily with the direct parts representatives passing on any information or parts orders.
• Incumbent will make constant recommendations and suggestions for merchandising programs also the benefits of preventative or full maintenance agreements.
• Maintains and submits accurate and timely vehicle expense reports and personal expenses.
• High school education or GED equivalent.
• Must have valid driver’s license and good driving records to be insurable by corporate insurance carrier.
• Basic knowledge of computer.
• Travel out of town two to three times per week.
• Experience in sales would be a plus although not required.
• Knowledge of Forklift/ Generator Parts System would be a plus.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Possess tact and diplomacy in order to deal with customer base and peers.
Compensation Range 30,000.00 + commissions per Sale
Our latest jobs
Spartanburg South Carolina
$26 - $28
Mt Pleasant South Carolina
$48000 - $54080
Hope Mills NC
29 March 2021