This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client is seeking a dependable, dedicated Warehouse Lead to become part of a team. If you have a strong passion for people and a passion to lead, coach and develop teams.
SUMMARY: Full time position that directs the activities of warehouse personnel involved in the receiving, production and shipping of chemical products. Ensures that all policies and procedures are followed
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists warehouse manager with development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures; ensures all established policies and procedures are followed by warehouse team.
• Supervises all shipping, receiving, and packing room activities performed by warehouse team; maintains a high degree of visibility and access to employees on warehouse floor throughout the shift
• Leads by example and trains, motivates, coaches, rewards, and disciplines crew being supervised
• Supervises inventory control process.
• Resolves warehouse-related issues with representatives from other department throughout the company.
• Reviews, prioritizes, and organizes all outgoing orders.
• Schedules equipment maintenance as required.
• Forecasts crewing needs to meet peak demands of the business and staff team accordingly.
• Coordinates with the warehouse manager to manage personnel issues and requests.
• Leads crew by example by loading trucks and/or performing other duties as necessary.
• Performs administrative tasks as necessary.
• Maintains a working knowledge of all warehouse operations.
• Maintains safety programs and all required safety training for the crew.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Supervises up to 8 + warehouse employees
• Two to four year’s related experience or equivalent.
• Strong inventory control skills
• Hazardous chemical background preferred
• Knowledge of warehouse operations best practices.
• Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
• Forklift certified or able to become forklift certified
• Must comply with all safety requirements
• Ability to perform the physical labor necessary
Our latest jobs
$16.91 - $20.50
Spartanburg South Carolina
$22 - $30
$30000 - $30000
$90000 - $100000
Ladson South Carolina
Goose Creek South Carolina
26 October 2020
29 September 2020