This job is open because the last person in this role got PROMOTED!
If you want to work in a new, modern stylish plant and have great people skills, solid phone skills and solid basic office skills APPLY!
• Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate individual.
• Greet visitors to the facility and ensure that individuals admitted are
handled per C-TPAT procedures.
• Open and distribute incoming daily mail.
• Process outgoing mail.
• Maintain closed order file.
• Maintain system data files as required.
• Process or distribute incoming emails to appropriate project folders.
• Respond and research follow up requests for quotes and purchase
• Can you work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions?
• Do you have good communication and organizational skills?
• Knowledge of SAP business software is a +
• Possess solid overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment and how they relate to the needs of other departments.
Normal work hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday, with 1 hour for lunch.
Our latest jobs
Ladson South Carolina
$30000 - $35000
Santa Ana California
Cowpens South Carolina
Spartanburg South Carolina
$24 - $28
Valdosta, Georgia Valdosta
$42000 - $55000
29 September 2020
11 August 2020