This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Position: Production Associate
Duties: Objective of the Position: Loading and unloading components into robotic weld cells, canning, stuffing or other assembly stations. Operates equipment including robotics weld cells, canning, stuffing or other assembly equipment to produce component parts or complete exhaust systems.
Professional Background / Basic Qualification / Work Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Minimum three (3) months related experience and/or training in a production manufacturing environment preferred.
• Entry level knowledge in welding and metal forming techniques and processes a plus.
• Willingness and flexibility to work a variety of shifts that involve all days of the week as needed. This includes ability and willingness to work overtime on short notice as determined by the business.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos, and write simple correspondence.
• Strives to continuously improve expertise, knowledge and skills.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality
Sits: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Stands: Continuously 5.5 - 8 hours daily
Walks: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Lift/Carry 0-10 lbs.: Continuously 5.5 - 8 hours daily
Lift/Carry 10-20 lbs.: Continuously 5.5 - 8 hours daily
Lift/Carry 20-50 lbs.: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Lift/Carry 50- over 100 lbs.: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Reach Above: Frequently 2.5 - 5.5 hours daily
Bend/Stoop: Frequently 2.5 - 5.5 hours daily
Use Hands for Pushing/Pulling: Frequently 2.5 - 5.5 hours daily
Use Hands for Manipulations: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Stress Level of Job: Moderate
Our latest jobs
$16.91 - $20.50
Spartanburg South Carolina
$22 - $30
$30000 - $30000
$90000 - $100000
Ladson South Carolina
Goose Creek South Carolina
26 October 2020
29 September 2020