Exclusive Listing for a client that is stable and growing!!
You will support and oversee powder coat paint shop operations for manufacturing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The hands-on supervisor will lead and support powder coat paint
- Provide team support for problem resolution affecting productivity, schedules, product quality
- Accountable for achieving daily operational targets and productivity.
- Generate daily reports.
- Perform start up and shutdown of the powder coat department: part washer, paint booth, powder guns, and cure oven.
- Ability to weigh or measure chemical coatings or paints before adding them to machines
- Select appropriate coatings or sprays, sets up and operates machines to paint or coat products with materials.
- Troubleshoot washer, paint, conveyor, and oven processes problems. Work with maintenance to resolve department equipment repairs.
- Knowledge of paint mil thickness and how it relates to quality issues.
- Monitor and maintain part washer tank concentration per OEM requirements by performing daily tit-ration. Add chemicals as required. Schedule part washer
- Monitor powder coat HVAC filter changes, exhaust filter changes paint cure oven temperature, and conveyor speed. Keeps logs up to date. Alert maintenance
to any equipment issues.
3 years’ experience supervising a powder coating/paint team.
5 years’ experience hands-on powder coating with conveyor or single batch paint booth and ovens required.
Knowledge of environment regulations related to paint process.
Must be able to train and manage employees.
Our latest jobs
$16.91 - $20.50
Spartanburg South Carolina
$22 - $30
$30000 - $30000
$90000 - $100000
Ladson South Carolina
Goose Creek South Carolina
26 October 2020
29 September 2020