You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Shift - 2nd (3pm - 11am) Sunday - Thursday
Pay - $19.06/HR plus 50 cent premium when moved to 3rd after training.
To set up and operate molding machines to make quality products within specifications.
• Reviews work orders and checks that raw materials and steel are correct for the job.
• Transfers raw material inventory into ERP system and reconciles at end of job.
• Sets up machine according to work order and engineering specifications, taking care of tooling in the process.
• Works between multiple molding machines simultaneously, pre-fill, molding and injection machines.
• Physically removes panel from machine and loads machine with next insert.
• Trims off flash and finishes part to quality standards. Assure proper labeling of all required.
• Scans finished panel barcodes into computer.
• Assembles and disassembles mold.
• Must inspect mold for tool damage at end of run.
• Monitors and records all scrap product, places in scrap cart.
• Maintains 5s standards and safety practices in work area.
• Performs related duties as required.
Use shop tools
Job Title: Bolt Down Rubber Molding Operator Date: October 2018
Polydeck Screen Corporation 2
Minimum Education and Work Experience Required:
High school or GED diploma
2-3 years work experience with injection molding machinery
For the set up and quality of panels produced. Meeting daily production goals.
Hand tools, molding machines, gages
Shop environment, hot, dusty, noisy, and smells from rubber
Flexible work schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
03 February 2022
27 January 2022