You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
SUMMARY: Efficiently and accurately performs a broad range of warehouse duties related to the receipt, shipment, storage, distribution or delivery of products and general warehouse maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
• Count product and verify against packing list
• Accurately receive product utilizing RF scan gun and/or in accordance to procedures
• Reports and notes shortages or damages
• Organize/stage items in preparation for stocking or shipping
• Load, unload, move or store product according to delivery or routing documents or supervisor instructions
• Verify proper placement (bin location) and stock product accordingly
• Rotate and replenish stock as required
• Pull orders accurately in preparation for shipment
• Separate and pack product for shipment to include shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling to ensure proper delivery and reduction in damage to goods
• Prioritize, organize and separate shipments based on freight lines and customer deadlines
• Verify content to ensure outgoing orders/shipments are complete and accurate
• Correspond with logistics or sales regarding size/weight/dimensions of shipments, while ensuring cost effective delivery options
• Process UPS, air freight and LTL shipments
• Stage finished product for loading
• Maintains freight shipments hazmat records
• Consult other employees on hazmat shipments protocol to ensure shipments are labeled and documented correctly
• Keep supervisors informed regarding order/shipping changes
• Organize and complete appropriate paperwork relating to the receipt, storage or distribution of materials
• Exercise general warehouse maintenance to ensure cleanliness/appearance/safety (i.e., sweep, dust, empty trash, etc.)
• Identify process/procedural enhancements, in effort to improve efficiency and accuracy, while reducing costs
• Continually exercise precautions to protect warehouse contents again damage or loss
• Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with internal/external customers
• Cross train and perform back-up duties for other warehouse associates as requested
• Perform all other duties as assigned
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or GED
JOB EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE and/or SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the, experience, knowledge, qualifications, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• Minimum of one year general warehouse or tool room experience
• Knowledge of products offering (construction tools and consumables), preferred
• Able to drive and safely operate a forklift, stock picker and pallet jack
• Experience using bar code readers, computer terminals (computer literate) and/or other electronic devices
• Solid mathematical abilities/aptitude
• Good communication/interpersonal skills required, with ability to respond to inquiries at all levels
• Capable of working at a fast pace, with excellent time management skills
• Strong attention to detail/follow-up
• Self-motivated, self-reliant, able to work with little direction
• Reliable/dependable (prompt, with good attendance)
• Capable of multi-tasking and flexible to change direction or focus as priorities dictate
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
IATAA/49 CFR Hazmat license may be required based on assigned role/responsibility.
Must maintain forklift certification.
Availability as requested/required for after-hour emergency calls, necessary overtime as the workload dictates.
Pay rate: $17/hr
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
03 February 2022
27 January 2022