What is this role about? ½ day in Warehouse office – ½ day office
The Warehouse Admin and Office Floater will assist the Warehouse Supervisor with any and all warehouse projects to increase its functionality, increase inventory accuracy and lower delivery times. This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Must have SAP or Oracle experience. This is a must for success.
Office Floater (½ day) will assist with any and all office projects. Must be open to any and all business office duties. We are a small team and everyone must be able to multi task and take on job that may not be necessarily within job description. Provide back up to Front Desk Operation: Answer phone, distributing mail, monitoring online billing, credit card charges, ordering business cards, monitor corporation vehicles, assist with inventory data entry Finding new ways for Liugong management to continuously give thanks and appreciation to its workforce such as helping with office party decorations and other party planning.
- Open to helping marketing department (they will instruct );
- Open to helping accounting department (they will instruct);
- Open to helping warranty department (they will instruct);
Office hours are M-F 8am – 5pm.
- Assist Warehouse Manager with any and all paperwork related to warehouse shipping and receiving
- Using SAP, enter orders, and other shipping information.
- Assist with shipping and receiving, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Complete requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
- Prepare parcels for mailing.
- Review, Label and Organize small parts on automated storage machines
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience.
- Must have SAP or Oracle experience
- Must have strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Email