You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Direct Hire Position
• Office with 50% Travel
This highly motivated leader will be reporting to the President and EVP Facilities, participate on the Facilities Senior leadership team and is responsible for leading organizational activities to accomplish measurable business improvements across the Facilities network while concurrently leveraging best in class technology. In addition to being the key program leader, they will drive project selection, project design, development, planning, coordination, evaluation, and execution of business improvement initiatives.
These projects may include identifying opportunities for improvement in network operations, improving plant/transportation economics and operating costs, helping to identify and develop growth projects, establishing best practices and operational excellence across all plants and evaluating new technology to support business growth and expansion. Technical expert weighing in on new growth expansion projects/assets/operations, design and system upgrades that advance Revenue and Ebit performance. Additional emphasis will be placed on driving results through the integration of engineering, operations, business/customer requirements, innovation, and Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and always acting in a safe manner.
• Working with Senior staff to develop long term plans and strategies and prioritizing critical program/capital initiatives.
• Coordinate with key resources across the company to ensure complete project performance.
• Lead monthly reviews of operations (Incinerators, Refineries, Transfer Storage/Disposal facilities, Wastewater Treatment, and Landfills) key programs/initiatives to drive timely development and execution.
• Provide support to the commercial and operation teams in the evaluation of new customer streams and review of new process technologies.
• Maintain an understanding of technology, business, and competition.
• Identify opportunities to leverage new technologies to drive process focused performance.
• Identify process improvement as prioritized to business needs and external benchmarks that resolve root cause of problems/inconsistencies.
• Support development of new capital projects by preparing front end engineering design specifications including material and energy balances, process flow diagrams, P&IDs, and specification of equipment.
• Provide technical support for plant permits and modifications including design and evaluation of distillation, heat transfer and fluid flow operations.
• Develop cost analysis, justification for new projects (including proforma P&L statements) and “make good” analyses.
• Employ Lean CI tools and methodology for all programs/project initiatives to ensure ultimate results and sustainability of improvements and performance.
• Monitoring of plant performance including processing capacity, cycle efficiency, reagent usage, and overall plant efficiency. Work with team to identify shortfalls and opportunities and implement action plans for improvement.
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting expertise to the operations and engineering group to enhance the process and improve management team interaction and communications.
• Strong business acumen with an understanding of financial implications of new process technology development, scale up, process improvement, and risk.
• Ability to challenge status quo, identify key areas for improvement and drive change to implement actions to address.
• Experience in deploying and managing various system wide improvements/programs as it relates to grassroots, expansion, or process plant modifications.
• Must have experience in the design of processes utilized in refineries, and solvent and chemical manufacturing, recovery, and recycling. Incineration experience a plus.
• Experience in Waste Processing desirable.
• Strong Program management skills including schedule and cost control while working with multiple stakeholders.
• Reading and interpretation of technical documents and manuals, mechanical and electrical drawings.
• High proficiency with MS Office suite.
• Excellent detail and presentation skills.
• Ability to travel at least 50%.
LOCATION: Norwell, Massachusetts
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
For more information, or to apply, contact Rebecca Williams at email@example.com.
Our latest jobs
$110000 - $140000
North Charleston SC
$150000 - $170000
North Charleston SC
$120000 - $145000
North Charleston SC
$21 - $30
New Prague Minnestoa
03 February 2022
27 January 2022