This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Responsible for performing a wide range of Service, Parts and Administration support activities for the Trailer Repair Department that are critical to the efficient operation of the organization.
• Inspect truck bodies, trailers, or liftgates as required for any damage.
• Gather Equipment information and document.
• Prepare estimate to repair damage on customers equipment, contact customer for approval
• Open work order, source parts to complete the repair
• Maintain communication with service management on progress
• Keep customers informed on progress of service jobs
• Maintain a strong, personal commitment to the safety culture.
• All other duties as assigned as needed to complete task.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience working with customers, vendors and all levels of an organization is preferred.
• Ability to utilize desktop computer systems, hardware and operating systems (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook, Internet Navigation, 10-key touch, Minimum 40 WPM).
• Valid Driver’s License
Our latest jobs
$16.91 - $20.50
Spartanburg South Carolina
$22 - $30
$30000 - $30000
$90000 - $100000
Ladson South Carolina
Goose Creek South Carolina
26 October 2020
29 September 2020