This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Rotating 12 hour shift are required for this position and a US High School Diploma/ GED.
Will be trained to preform the following scope of work, but experience is a plus!
• Operates plant equipment and performs routine plant operations as assigned by supervisor.
• Under direction of Shift Supervisor or Plant Operator I and II, you will gain experience operating plant equipment including filters, kilns, ball mills, vibro mills, jet mills, screens, compressors, generators, waste water treatment system, mobile equipment, boilers, as well as other required processing procedures and equipment
• Performs assigned material handling, record keeping, and measurement tasks
• Accurately logs data, collects samples and corrects minor operational irregularities, so must be able to pay attention to detail.
• Executes instructions for special runs requiring alternate processing conditions
• Operate the plant equipment in a manner to ensure product and process quality
• High School Diploma or GED
• 0 to 1 year previous experience in a manufacturing environment desirable
• Good oral and written communicate skill
• Must be able to ascend and descend stairs
• Must be able to wear respirator
• Must be able to lift, push or pull up to 52 lbs
Shift work required
12 hour shift schedule which consists of (6)12 hour day shifts in a row followed by (3) days off and then switch to (6) 12 hour night shifts followed by (3) days off.
$18.00 hr. with a $1.00 per hr. night shift differential.
Our latest jobs
Spartanburg South Carolina
$26 - $28
Mt Pleasant South Carolina
$48000 - $54080
Hope Mills NC
29 March 2021