You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
**Become part of a great team!**
Overview of Position:
Supervises and records entry and exit of company and subcontractor vehicles, personnel, and deliveries at a construction site. This is an unarmed position.
Typical Daily Functions/Expectations:
• Protects organizations, personnel and property from theft, sabotage, violence, or other situation that endangers the well-being of client, employees, or organization facilities.
• Reports to the Project Manager and Security Manager.
• Observes activities and confers with staff to relay information regarding internal operations.
• Monitors the local weather stations for activity that can cause harm to personnel or property.
• Works with law enforcement and emergency services as needed to provide direction while on site.
• Implements, and administers programs to protect employees, or client's property from theft, sabotage, violence, or other situations that endanger the well-being of client, employees, or organization facilities.
• Has the ability to lift 75-pound objects four times, twice a day.
• Be polite and courteous with all personnel who enter the site.
• Reviews collected information from security management, interviews, and statements to produce written reports.
• Ensures comprehensive training of staff and employee compliance to organization's safety and security policies and practices.
• Provides critical communication and cooperates with law enforcement when necessary.
• Ensures that Security Officers are professional in their appearance and the handling of all security issues.
• Flexible in work hour scheduling to meet the needs of the client and job duties.
• This position will require working in austere conditions (rain, snow, sun).
• Knowledge of handheld radio operations and proper radio educate while communicating.
• Minimum High School Diploma, or equivalent.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• Must pass a Chemical Screening for controlled substances.
• Must be able to fluently speak the English language.
• Ability to work scheduled hours to include weekends and holidays.
• Be knowledgeable of basic computer programs (Office 365, Excel, Adobe, and Outlook).
Schedule: 50+ hours weekly
5am-3pm, Mon-Sat, rotating weekend work, some Sundays & holidays required.
Pay range: $20-22/hr DOE
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
03 February 2022
27 January 2022