Duties: Objective of the Position: Rework prewelded assemblies from robotic stations.
Reworks surface defects such as dings, dents, and buckles in exhaust systems by performing the following duties.
Professional Background / Basic Qualification / Work Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Minimum six (6) months’ related experience in manufacturing setting.
• Must pass each standard global re-certification test as required.
• Required to take qualification tests using the GMAW (MIG/MAG) and GTAW (TIG) processes. (Not sure what this is, where it is located, etc.)
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos, and write simple correspondence.
• Strives to continuously improve expertise.
Sits: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Stands: Frequently 2.5 - 5.5 hours daily
Walks: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Lift/Carry 0-10 lbs.: Frequently 2.5 - 5.5 hours daily
Lift/Carry 10-20 lbs.: Frequently 2.5 - 5.5 hours daily
Lift/Carry 20-50 lbs.: Frequently 2.5 - 5.5 hours daily
Lift/Carry 50- over 100 lbs.: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Reach Above: Frequently 2.5 - 5.5 hours daily
Bend/Stoop: Frequently 2.5 - 5.5 hours daily
Use Hands for Pushing/Pulling: Frequently 2.5 - 5.5 hours daily
Use Hands for Manipulations: Continuously 5.5 - 8 hours daily
Stress Level of Job: Low
Our latest jobs
Ladson South Carolina
$30000 - $35000
Santa Ana California
Cowpens South Carolina
$24 - $28
Valdosta, Georgia Valdosta
$42000 - $55000
29 September 2020
11 August 2020