You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Works under the direction of the Receiving and Shipping Lead. Perform shipping and receiving duties, such as loading and unloading boxes/crates from trucks, unpacking/packing crates, Package and/or crate completed devices, sub-assemblies, or spare components. Update receiving / shipping information in ERP system.
• Safely operate shop and warehouse equipment including but not limited to Forklifts, pneumatic tools, jib cranes, small hand tools such as electric saws, nail guns, etc.
• Packing and preparation of products for shipping
• Unpacking/inspection of component shipments from crates
• Inventory Control
• Accurate completion of warehouse-related documentation
• Parts pulling
• Job staging
• Knowledge of basic mathematics
• Work overtime as required to meet customer delivery dates
• Other duties may be assigned
We are an equal-opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
03 February 2022
27 January 2022