The Process Technician position requires interaction between the toolroom/production and quality assurance departments. Excellent troubleshooting/processing skills and the ability to solve or recommend solutions. Execute validations perform D.O.E. /Scientific Molding Studies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Troubleshoot molding processes utilizing good manufacturing practices, lean six sigma principles, industry experience, and scientific molding methodologies.
• Perform process development and optimization tasks utilizing scientific molding methodology.
• Evaluation and planning around continuous improvement activities related to tooling and/or injection molding processes.
• Execute scientific molding studies, DOE's, and validations (IQ, OQ, PQ, PPAP).
• Document processes per company standards
• Mentoring of Process Technicians.
• Follow quality control procedures and standards.
• Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
• Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to management or designee.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Required Education and Experience
1. Degree in Plastics or Engineering Or 5 years in a plastic injection molding manufacturing environment.
2. 5+ years of experience in leadership positions in manufacturing with proven ability to deliver desired results.
3. Knowledge of ISO standards.
4. Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to motivate employees.
5. Strong technical, business, and organizational skills.
6. Able to plan and organize daily activities, analyze data, and react to changes and challenges in the business.
7. Must be proficient in MS Office
Our latest jobs
Ladson South Carolina
$30000 - $35000
Cowpens South Carolina
Spartanburg South Carolina
$24 - $28
Valdosta, Georgia Valdosta
$42000 - $55000
29 September 2020
11 August 2020