This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Location: Anderson, SC
Project based position
Job Type: Full-time
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: A Control Electrician will install cable and conduit in a professional manner, while having integrity and good ethical working skills.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Valid Driver’s License
• Good driving record.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Willingness to work overtime
• Willing and able to comply with safe work practices
• Able to be on call.
Responsibilities will include:
• Install electrical components, conduit, raceways and wiring in buildings and other job sites.
• Organize and control tools and materials in vehicles and at job sites.
• Operate vehicles
• Be able to coordinate schedules and complete a project on-time
• Ability to read and interpret electrical plans and blueprints.
Our latest jobs
$16.91 - $20.50
Spartanburg South Carolina
$30000 - $30000
Goose Creek South Carolina
26 October 2020
29 September 2020