This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
The position is responsible for operating rotational molding machine to form multiple products. The Rotational Molding Operator ensures that product is produced to engineering specifications and meet finished molded product quality. This position also performs trimming, flame polishing, and cutting out of the product as dictated by the needs of the work area.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Sets up and operates rotational molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
• Operates machinery through manipulation of switches, buttons, or keypads.
• Assists in the set-up of molds and makes minor adjustments as necessary.
• Trims molded items with hand tools (utility knives, hobby knives, deburring tools).
• Inspects molded items for defects and records information on designated forms.
• Repairs defects as necessary through the use of supplied tools and equipment.
• Carries molded items (weighing up to 60 lbs.) to staging rack and locates rack in open bin location.
• Must meet production requirements and quality standards.
• Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by the company.
• Makes optimum use of time and keeps work area clean and neat.
• Communicates effectively with co-workers and managers.
• Abides by all the policies, procedures, guidelines of the company, including conformance to good commonsense safety practices and regulations.
• Completes other duties as assigned by manager and/or other members of management.
• Ability to resolve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must be able to work and maintain stability in high heat, fast paced work environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all co-workers to ensure a good and open work environment to achieve total customer satisfaction.
• Ability to work with hand tools.
• Must be reliable and maintain open communication with management to achieve all goals and production requirements.
• Must be able to meet attendance standards reporting to work on time and working for all scheduled shifts.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and memos.
• Must be self-directed with the ability to work independently and in a group environment.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• 2nd & 3rd shift positions must be able to train on 1st shift for 2 to 3 weeks.
• Must be able to work overtime on the weekends occasionally, especially during peak season.
Our latest jobs
Greenville South Carolina
Santa Ana California
Charleston South Carolina
Mt Pleasant South Carolina
18 Per Shift
Fort Worth Texas
11 January 2021
11 January 2021