This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
• Pulling parts / stocking parts inventory in warehouse locations.
• Packaging parts for shipment, standard boxing and custom box creation.
• Palletizing shipments, building custom pallet/creates using light duty power tools.
• Data entry using inventory management computer software.
• Processing shipments using UPS, FedEx, and varying LTL carrier’s computer software or web-based submissions.
• Sets and aligns components to specifications and engineering drawings.
• Fastens components per specifications, torque, and use of measurement tools.
• Perform standard assembly procedures, perform rework, and repair on manufactured equipment and products.
• Apply basic mechanical assembly skills.
• Some hand tools may be required
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Candidates should have 1 -2 years related warehouse experience preferably in the automotive or aerospace environment.
• Experience with forklift operation.
• Must have very good organizational ability and attention to detail. • Must know how to use different tools and equipment to assemble units according to required specifications.
• Must be willing to undergo drug screen and background check
• Must be authorized to work in the US
Our latest jobs
Goose Creek South Carolina
Florence South Carolina
$42000 - $55000
Charleston South Carolina
Greenville South Carolina
$40518 - $40518.40
11 August 2020
30 July 2020