This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Experience with computerized inventory and familiarly with material handling, inventory or production control processes preferred.
• Ability to operate fork truck and other material handling equipment.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment, personal computer, telephone, pager, fax & copier.
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
• Must be able to work all shifts and weekends
• Performs other duties as required.
Maintain inventory, organization, and shipment of finished products in the Warehouse. This individual will provide support to the shipping staff, and internal/external customers. Responsibilities include but are not limited to locating finished products between Molding, Assembly, and the Shipping Warehouse, and pulling and preparing finished products identified on Customer Packing Lists for shipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Keep equipment and work area clean and neat at all times.
• Conduct daily service checks of Truck, Trailers and Tow Motors for serviceability.
• Review Customer Packing List.
• Ensure packet contains necessary documents (Customer Packing List, Shipping Labels, and Bill of Lading).
• Determine availability by SKU and Item Description.
• Verify and pull item(s) based on SKU and Item Description.
• Additional duties and responsibilities as needed
• At least a High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent.
• Should have good organizational and planning skills, and good interpersonal skills.
• Have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Be capable of driving Class A standard shift and oversized vehicles.
• Be neat and very organized.
• Have working knowledge of various office machines and equipment such as fax, and copiers.
• Basic computer knowledge helpful but not required.
Our latest jobs
Greenville South Carolina
Santa Ana California
Charleston South Carolina
Mt Pleasant South Carolina
18 Per Shift
Fort Worth Texas
11 January 2021
11 January 2021