Perform duties and follow all work instructions related to counting, monitoring, inventory, and the receiving and Computers – Windows office and excel, Oracle, or some other kind of inventory software.
• Operate Sit-down forklift.
• Inventory Control
• Be able to work independently and complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Friendly communications skills written and verbal.
• Communication with Customer’s on customer demands and any problems that may arise.
• Perform daily cycle counts and Inventory Control.
• Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
• Maintain product identification, location, and lot code accuracy.
• Research inventory discrepancies.
• Work with Inventory Control Coordinator to resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
• Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count items and/or weigh materials to determine quantity on hand.
• Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products
• Strive for 100% on time delivery while maintaining picking accuracy of customer orders with shipping/receiving.
• Accurately pick, pack & ship customer orders.
• Assist with other duties as required.
Our latest jobs
Goose Creek South Carolina
North Charleston South Carolina
South Houston Texas
Spartanburg South Carolina