This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Position: Material Handler
Duties: Operate or tend hoists or winches to lift and pull loads using power-operated cable equipment. Drives gasoline, liquefied gas, or electric powered industrial truck or forklift to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials by performing the following duties.
Professional Background / Basic Qualification / Work Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Minimum one months’ related experience in Material Handler setting.
• Forklift Certification
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos, and write simple correspondence.
• Knowledge of continuous improvement of products for manufacturability.
• Strives to continuously improve expertise, knowledge and skills.
Sits: Frequently 2.5 - 5.5 hours daily
Stands: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Walks: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Drive: Continuously 5.5 - 8 hours daily
Lift/Carry 0-10 lbs.: Continuously 5.5 - 8 hours daily
Lift/Carry 10-20 lbs.: Continuously 5.5 - 8 hours daily
Lift/Carry 20-50 lbs.: Continuously 5.5 - 8 hours daily
Lift/Carry 50- over 100 lbs.: Continuously 5.5 - 8 hours daily
Reach Above: Frequently 2.5 - 5.5 hours daily
Bend/Stoop: Frequently 2.5 - 5.5 hours daily
Use Hands for Pushing/Pulling: Frequently 2.5 - 5.5 hours daily
Use Hands for Manipulations: Frequently 2.5 - 5.5 hours daily
Stress Level of Job: Moderate
Our latest jobs
$16.91 - $20.50
Spartanburg South Carolina
$30000 - $30000
Goose Creek South Carolina
26 October 2020
29 September 2020