You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
To inspect, repair, trouble shoot, perform maintenance and assembly of heavy equipment.
5 years of construction equipment repair
- Must have experience with heavy construction equipment to include but not limited to the following: crawler cranes, hydraulic cranes, loaders, dozers, backhoes, tele-handlers, aerial work platforms and down
- Physically able to squat, stoop, bend, climb, lie on back, lift and pull, reach up and out. Lift 70 lbs., carry 50 lbs.
- Ability to interpret service manuals & schematics
• Must adhere to pre-employment screenings
• Attendance required according to company attendance policy to ensure crew is able to operate at normal efficiency level.
• Attitude/Cooperation: Must always maintain a courteous and professional manner with co-workers, customers, public.
Pay range: $25-30/hr DOE
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
03 February 2022
27 January 2022