You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
The Equipment Repair Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and servicing various types of industrial and contractor equipment, including welding machines, step-up transformers, gas/diesel engines, pneumatic tools, electric tools, hydraulic tools, and rigging equipment. The individual will also have small administrative responsibilities, including creating parts requests for each type of tool repair station. Additionally, they will function as a lead and quality assurance person, ensuring compliance with quality standards.
• Test, diagnose, and repair a wide range of equipment, including welding machines, step-up transformers, gas/diesel engines, pneumatic tools, electric tools, hydraulic tools, and rigging equipment.
• Conduct quality audits to ensure adherence to established quality standards.
• Analyze data and generate reports on quality metrics and performance.
• Develop and implement quality control procedures and guidelines.
• Provide training to employees on quality standards and procedures.
• Support administrative tasks such as creating parts requests for tool repair stations and maintaining documentation.
• Coordinate with suppliers and vendors to ensure timely delivery of parts and materials.
• Act as a lead, guiding and assisting other technicians as needed.
• Perform physical requirements of the job, including lifting, climbing, and being on feet for extended periods.
• Work in various environmental conditions, including shops, project worksites, and vendor/client facilities.
• Work in a fast-paced environment, ensuring quality and safety standards are maintained.
• Mechanical aptitude and at least one year of experience in repairing tools, equipment, or machinery.
• Experience in troubleshooting and repairing welding machines, step-up transformers, gas/diesel engines, pneumatic tools, electric tools, hydraulic tools, and rigging equipment.
• Basic electronics knowledge.
• Strong understanding of quality assurance principles and practices.
• Experience in conducting quality audits and analyzing data.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with little direction.
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in using computer applications such as MS Office.
• Previous experience in a lead or supervisory role is preferred.
• Experience in the manufacturing or equipment rental industry is a plus.
• Small administrative skills, including creating parts requests for tool repair stations.
Pay range: $22-30/hr DOE
Schedule: Mon - Fri 8am to 4:30pm (ability to work overtime as workload dictates)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$80000 - $95000
Corinne, UT Utah
Cowpens South Carolina
Fountain Inn South Carolina
Greenwood South Carolina
03 February 2022
27 January 2022