This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Responsible for the fabrication of composite lay-up parts and assemblies using fiberglass-reinforced epoxy, carbon fiber-reinforced epoxy, and other composite materials.
· Independently perform composite part fabrication start to finish including, but not limited to: Tool Preparation, Layup, Ply Cutter Operation, Cutting Flat Patterns, Oven/Autoclave Operation, Vacuum Bagging, and Debag/Detool
· Prepreg material handling and other duties as required to support business needs
· 100% compliance to all company policies (EH&S, Quality, AS9100, ect.)
· Perform rework assignments as required
· Ensure all parts paperwork and documentation is completed properly
· Must be able to stand for long periods
· Minimum 6 months related experience and/or training. Previous training or experience working with composites, textiles or fabrics highly preferred.
· Must have a high school diploma or GED.
· Ability to read and understand work instructions
· Knowledge of basic shop math
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. English proficiency is required.
· High attention to detail and accuracy.
· Hand lay-up experience working with phenolic, epoxy, polyimide, BMI, and cyanate ester reinforced with fiberglass, carbon fiber, or aramid prepreg materials
· Adhesive bonding and surface preparation experience
· AS9100 experience
Our latest jobs
$16.91 - $20.50
Spartanburg South Carolina
$22 - $30
$30000 - $30000
$90000 - $100000
Ladson South Carolina
Goose Creek South Carolina
26 October 2020
29 September 2020