This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
• Create part programs for CNC Swiss lathes either on the control or using offline software such as WinCNC.
• Setup machines/Assist Operators with Setup
• Run first article inspection
• Perform in-process inspection
• Attention to detail, medical device requires detailed paperwork and traceability
• Assist with program optimization to meet quality/production goals
• Keep workplace organized
• Versed in various measuring tools (indicators, micrometers, calipers, optical comparator)
• Experience selecting cutting tools, and work holding solutions
• Experience with Citizen Swiss Lathes (M-Series, L-Series), CAV and Tryton Barloaders
• Experience with Precipitation Hardened Stainless Steels, feeds and speeds
• Fill out work order and quality data
• Machine setup and operating experience
• Manufacturing background
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Proficient with measuring tools
• Must be willing to undergo a background check and a drug screening
TRS Craft Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
$16.91 - $20.50
Spartanburg South Carolina
$22 - $30
$30000 - $30000
$90000 - $100000
Ladson South Carolina
Goose Creek South Carolina
26 October 2020
29 September 2020