This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Pay Rate: $48.40 + Fringe $29.32
• Responsible for designing, building, installing, renovating, modifying, altering and repairing structures, fixtures, furniture, and other items using different types of materials including wood and steel.
• Knowledgeable in electrical and plumbing techniques.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to - Prepare the layout of the project; Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions; Select materials;
• Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors;
• Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall;
• Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures;
• Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, and surveying equipment to ensure everything is level and secure;
• Build stairs, mantles, and furniture; Install cabinets and molding;
• Remodel and/or renovate space; Create structures for pouring concrete; Erect scaffolding; Build tunnel bracing; Build concrete forms for tunnel or sewer construction project;
• Replace panes of glass, ceiling tiles, and doors;
• Repair or install Drywall; Install partitions, doors, and windows;
• Move and install machinery.
Must be eligible to work in the US
Must be able to pass a background check
Mus be able to complete a drug screening
TRS Craft Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job-related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
$52000 - $58240
Florence South Carolina
Browns Summit North Carolina
Goose Creek South Carolina
$35172 - $42640
Greenville South Carolina
$52000 - $58240
South Houston Texas
11 August 2020
30 July 2020