Assembles fabricated parts to relatively small or light subassemblies and complete units. Tests,
calibrates, and fits parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications. Identifies
units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary
• Ensure all parts are fitted, connected, and marked properly.
• Verify specifications and interpret measurements.
• Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed.
• Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
• Notify supervisor or Quality of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
• Handle and package correct quantities of finished material by hand into boxes.
• Operate handling equipment such as pallet jacks, hand trucks, etc.
• Take instructions from supervisors.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and
• Cross train to other positions as needed.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Adequate reading, organizational, oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Time management
• Mechanical skills
• Ability to work occasional weekends, holidays and evenings
• Minimum 18 years of age with a High School diploma or GED.
Work Experience Requirements
• Prior relevant experience helpful.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States or have the ability to obtain authorization.
• Must be able to wear required Personal Protective equipment (PPE) for extended periods of
• Must pass a physical exam.
The work environment characteristics described
Our latest jobs
Ladson South Carolina
$30000 - $35000
Santa Ana California
Spartanburg South Carolina
$24 - $28
Valdosta, Georgia Valdosta
$42000 - $55000
29 September 2020
11 August 2020